Spoil yourself, you deserve it. Beautiful brand new interior, not often we see such quality available for holiday lets. This spacious ground floor apartment is second to none. Modern Quality and Beauty abound here.
Large One Bedroom with a lovely and very private furnished balcony that looks to gardens with swaying Palm Trees. Lights and power here too.
All of this apartment is yours to enjoy for your stay.
It's a 1-minute walk to the nearest pool, 2 minutes to main Pool and Bar and 3 minutes to the shops and restaurants. All that walking can be tiring so we suggest a Juice or Poolside cocktail at Friends Bar en-route!
We are on hand 24/7 because we live in Delta Sharm too, but unless you need us we leave you in peace to enjoy your hard-earned sunny break.
Max 3 guests - one can be on the quality Sofa Bed.
Sorry, no children under 10yrs here.
Smoking on covered Terrace Only
You are agreeing to the following as a condition of booking our property on Aggar. Please take the time to read this thoroughly and please do ask any questions you may have. We are here to help you get the most out of your precious Holiday. We’ve lived in Sharm for over 12 years so ask us anything, no doubt we will have the answers.
• You agree to be respectful of our property and its contents and towards your neighbors who have a right to live in peace.
• Our home will become your home, please treat it like it’s your mother’s home.
• WiFi for guest-only use is ‘not provided in every rental property’ unless stated as such. You can rent WiFi OR buy Sims for WiFi, if you are not sure about this, please ask for details before booking.
• To keep rental costs fair Water and Electricity is included on a Fair Use Basis (subject to seasons), this is to discourage abusive use and wastefulness, please ask for more details before booking.
• If there is a Gym or beauty Spa on-site - local fees are payable, often with discounts.
• Smoking strictly on the terrace, balcony or outside only. Smoking indoors will incur a housekeeping fee of 500le. Cigarette burns to anything will be charged accordingly.
• Pool Cards at Delta Sharm are issued at Check-in and MUST be returned at Check out. There is a fee of 1500le for any pool cards not returned at check out, no exceptions.
• Foreigners (or non-Muslims) staying with Egyptian or other Muslim persons must provide the correct legal paperwork at check-in. We can arrange these papers for you (Lawyer Fee Payable) You may ask for further details if needed.
• Egyptians/Muslims staying together must provide Official Marriage Papers at check-in.
• Guests that are evicted by Resort Security or Police (or both) for any reason whatsoever will be considered to have canceled their reservation and you agree that no refund of any kind will be claimed or given.
• Guests who choose to leave early for any reason are not entitled to a request a refund for the period they don’t use, because we have no time to replace you and have held your dates especially for you.
• Guests can be required to sign a Holiday Let Lease at check-in - a copy can be requested prior to booking.
• We try hard to protect the local environment; it is not easy in Egypt, but every little bit helps. Please do note the following – We don’t like unnecessary plastics so we try not to use Shower Gels or any wasteful plastics as much as we can. Where soap is provided it may be recycled but you can rest assured it has been thoroughly washed in Vinegar, (a natural antiseptic) prior to your arrival. We ask that you use any shopping bags as your waste/rubbish bags. PLEASE squash the air out of used water/plastic bottles and replace the cap so they are small and use less landfill. We ask that you are mindful of not wasting electricity and water too – hence why we charge for water and electric in some months, to discourage unnecessary and wasteful use. PLEASE DO NOT feed the Fish, ever, you destroy the natural habitat by doing so. Please do not leave any rubbish on the beaches, including cigarette butts. We want the waters to remain beautiful for your next visit. Do your best, as much as you can, to keep Sharm clean, please.
• The street animals in Sharm are generally safe, especially the cats. They do not carry diseases and you can feed/pet them but please do so away from your front door or balcony. Otherwise, you will be inundated with cats looking for a meal. They are particularly well cared for in Delta Sharm by the live-in residents. Please do help if you can, they eat anything and it’s better than throwing perfectly good food away. Dogs in Delta are tame but like anywhere take care, though we have never heard of any incidents in all our 12 years living here, be sensible.
• Egypt is predominantly Desert, there are insects and though we and the Resorts maintenance teams make every effort to ensure you don’t meet any of them, this cannot always be guaranteed, especially in the hotter months. So please don’t freak out if you see a fly, an ant, or even a cockroach. It’s natural that they are around. Just call us and we will deal with it for you. Again, we use natural repellents as much as we can, we try to avoid chemicals that are harmful to you and the environment. Did you know that a little Fabric Conditioner mixed with water repels most insects, as do Basil and Mint odors.
• Lost a key or locked yourself out – Call out Fees apply. Lost key = 200le for new lock installation. Key left inside = Call out Fee 150le. Key left in the lock on the inside of front door = 300le Fee
• Damage to Linens & Towels or T-Towels from being misused – including stains such as temporary tattoo ink, mascara makeup, cigarettes, food or drinks will be paid for by the booking guest.
• Bath towels provided are not allowed to leave the apartment. If you require Beach towels please ask about them when booking.
• Check out will be done in person with one of our staff members, this is mandatory unless otherwise pre-agreed on Message. Guests who check themselves out may have to pay our Waiting time Fee (for security to witness us entering the property) Pool Card fees, key loss fees or Damage fees. Therefore, it is always better to check out with us, not just leave.